Digital Video Recorders (DVR):
A DVR systems is great option to replace time-lapse VCRs.
This type of system includes the latest video capturing
hardware and software. It can support up to 32 cameras, recording
real-time colour video directly on to a hard drive. It has
various options including motion sensor activation, instant alerts and
remote viewing via the internet. Once the digital video is recorded it can
be saved or be scheduled for deletion on a later date.
- Simultaneous playback and recording.
- Event Search.
- Date/Time Search.
- Remote Viewing.
- Remote Playback.
- Recordings Schedules.
- Motion activated recording.
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom control.
- Still Image printing.
- Power Outage/Power Surge Recovery
- 4,8,16, 32 channels systems.
- 30, 60, 90, 120, 240 frames per second (FPS)
- 80, 120, 240 GB Hard Drive
- Larger or Multiple Hard drives.
- Flat Screen Monitor.
- Rack Mount/Server Cases.
- Compact computer cases.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- PTZ Controller.